51st Annual Enshrinement Dinner & Ceremony, Friday, October 4, 2013
On Friday, October 4, 2013 the 51st Annual Enshrinement Dinner & Ceremony will be held at the National Aviation Hall of Fame Learning Center and adjacent National Museum of the United States Air Force – Dayton, Ohio
Help us honor four more American air and space heroes and induct them into the Hall of Fame among a “who’s who” of aviation legends, leaders and enthusiasts!
- $150 Patron Seat includes Patron Welcome Reception, Dinner & Ceremony
- $300 Premium Seat includes VIP Photo Reception ($50 value), Dinner & Ceremony
- 5:30 PM private VIP Photo Reception in the NAHF Learning Center ($50/person)
- 6:00 PM Patron Welcome Reception in the Museum’s Kettering Hall
- 7:00 PM Dinner & Enshrinement Ceremony in the Museum’s Modern Flight Gallery
Sponsorship opportunities are available and include Premium Tables/Seats, invitations to private VIP Photo Reception, and many more exclusive benefits.
Seating is limited to 600, by advance registration only. Dinner and Ceremony attire is black tie (dark suit optional).
For full details or to reserve your seats, contact: (937) 256-0944 ext. 10
The National Aviation Hall of Fame is a congressionally chartered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.